Recently, we’ve had a lot of questions regarding first-time car insurance buyers. Turns out lots of new drivers are going to be on the road soon, and they will be needing top of the line car insurance from the experts here at Vargas and Vargas Insurance Agency!
If you know a teenager that will soon be driving, make sure to share these tips with them, and have them call Vargas and Vargas Insurance Agency at 617-298-0655 for their first car insurance quote!
- There is a minimum amount of insurance that you need to have, and that is defined by the state in which you live.
- If you could not easily replace your vehicle with cash on hand, you should probably have extra comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Insurance policies have a maximum – if you need to make a claim, this is the most that insurance will pay out, and you will be liable for anything above and beyond this number, unless you have umbrella insurance.
- If you use an independent insurance agent (like Vargas and Vargas Insurance Agency), your agent will comparison shop for you, and make sure that you have great coverage at a low rate.
- As a teenager, you probably don’t qualify for discounts like home and auto insurance bundling, but there are other discounts that you may get – like for being a good student or taking driver’s ed.
- Your insurance premiums may seem high right now – that’s because you’re riskier as a new driver. As you age and have more experience behind the wheel, your premium will decrease.
We look forward to speaking to the new drivers in your life about their Boston auto and home insurance options. After all, making sure that the members of our community are educated about the benefits of proper insurance is our goal!