As you know, I love to start the week with some words of wisdom:
How much of what you know you’re “supposed to do” are you actually doing? Where are your paths of resistance? What do you still think is “for the kids?”
People aren’t seeing most of what you offer. You’re sharing sometimes, but not enough. You’re creating marketing and messaging, but often it’s “same as” and getting lost in the weeds. And it gets worse…
Here are the facts:
- No one has much of an attention span
- The stream of life moves far too fast
- Most people are NOT reading much
- All business needs media attention
- Your brand needs constant expression
- Branding today is an all-encompassing packaging effect around the work you do FOR others
Branding is designed to aide with memory, with recognition, with a sense of tribalism built around an experience, of a service or product. The people who think it doesn’t matter are the ones who are forgotten or ignored.
So, what can you do to stand apart from the crowd? That’s another message for another week, so make sure to watch for my next message.
I hope that you had a great holiday!